Main goal of the project is to design and build a robotic arm, with very integrated mechatronics, configurable kinematics and, prefferably, unlimited number of rotations in each joint.
My tasks, as part of L2R, included:
- high- and low-level system architecture design,
- design and development of miniature motor controller with additional “smart” functionalities,
- development of industrial grade internal interface, based on EtherCAT,
- co-design and development of mechatronic system for sending electrical signals via rotating mechanical parts,
- software development with GUI for PC user (Linux, GTK+).